Format for Preparing Businesses Proposal
(with special emphasis on point E)
A. Name of Scheme :
B. Type of Loan :
Term loan/Margin money loan
C. No of Units Proposed
D. Introduction :
Under this heading, following aspects may briefly be covered.
- Brief description of the activity.
- Present status of the activity in terms of number of units, turnover, employment etc.
- Whether for the same activity financing has earlier been done by this Corporation or some other agency, and if so, whether the same has been successfully implemented.
E. Promotion Strategy for the Activity :
This is most important for Project appraisal and the SCA may give detailed information regarding the following two points:
- Justification for promotion of the activity based on availability of skill, raw materials, demand etc.
- Strategy for promotion of the activity in the State.
F. Production or Service or Sale Capacity :
Under this heading, please indicate the estimated annual quantitative capacity of the unit in terms of number of items to be produced in case of manufacturing unit, number of gadgets to be repaired/serviced in case of servicing unit and number of items to be sold in case of business activity.
G. Land and Building :
Build up area required open space required, if any Monthly rent prevalent in the State.
NOTE: LOAN IS GENERALLY NOT CONSIDERED FOR PURCHASE OF LAND AND CONSTRUCTION OF BUILDING.
H. Plant and Machinary including Firniture and Fixtures (Fixed Capital) :
Expenses on Transportation (Lumpsum) : _______________________________
Expenses on Installation (Lumpsum) : _______________________________
(Please Enclose Quotations for the Plant and MAchinery)
I. Raw Material, Consumables and Spares per month :
(Please enclose quotations in support of the cost of the materials as mentioned above).
J. Labour per Month :
|Labour per Month||Wages|
|1||Labour per Month||No : _______||Rs. : _______|
|2||Skilled workers No.||No : _______||Rs. : _______|
|3||Semi Skilled workers No.||No : _______||Rs. : _______|
|4||Unskilled workers No.||No : _______||Rs. : _______|
|5||Helpers No.||No : _______||Rs. : _______|
|6||Accountants/Typist No.||No : _______||Rs. : _______|
K. Overhead per month :
|1||Electricity charges||Rs. : _______|
|2||Water charges||Rs. : _______|
|3||Expenditure on stationery||Rs. : _______|
|4||Any other expenses like publicity, advertisement etc.||Rs. : _______|
|5||Helpers No.||Rs. : _______|
|6||Accountants/Typist No.||Rs. : _______|
L. Working Capital
(Working capital is the expenditure required on raw-material, labour, rent and overheads for the period during which the unit is able to rotate the money. It should be worked out with justification as per the local conditions.)
M. Total Capital Investment :
- Cost of plant and machinery : _______________
- Working capital requirement : _______________
Total : _______________
N. Means of Finance :
- NMDFC share : ____________
- SCA share : _____________
- Beneficiary share : __________
- Bank share in case of Margin money loan : _______________
Total : _____________________
O. Cost of Production per Annum :
- Annual raw material expenses : __________
- Annual expenses on labour : ____________
- Annual expenses on overhead : _________________
- Depreciation @ 20% of the cost of plant and machinery : ______________
- Interest on total capital investment @ 7% p.a. : ________________
Total : _____________________
P. Returns from Sales per Annum :
- Number of units produced/serviced/sold
- Rate per unit
Q. Profitability per Annum
R. Break Even Point
S. Return on Capital Employed
T. Debt Service Coverage Ratio